Specialized training on contract farming/out grower scheme in value chain approach and economics of agriculture production and processing
Our trainees on specialized training on Contract Farming/Outgrower Scheme in Value Chain Approach and Economics of Agricultural Production and Processing shared their experiences on the week-long training that included field tours to successful outgrowers location and large scale Agro-processing plants; and the relevance to their job situation and future action plans.
The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, is pleased to have participants from:
1) Lagos State Fadama Coordination Office
2) Fadama Federated Community Association, Lagos State.
3) Ogun State Fadama
4) Agrices Nigeria Limited
5) First Bank of Nigeria Plc
6) Ondo State Fadama
7) Standards Organisation of Nigeria
8) Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI)
9) Riveting Dynamics
10) Ogun State Agricultural Development Programme
11) Osun State Fadama Federated Community Association
12) Ogun State Fadama Federated Community Association
13) CAVA II FUNAAB
We are delighted to have them on our campus for the training.